Buy Cat6 Rj45 Shielded Modular Plug Loadbar 50 Pack Online in Australia
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Volume Discounts: Applied at Checkout SAVE!
SAME DAY SHIPPING FOR ORDERS BEFORE 2PM WEEKDAYS*
Cat6 RJ45 Shielded Modular Plug with Loading Bar for Stranded Cables Micron Golded Contacts Pack 50
Terminates round solid or stranded cable in cat6 network applications.
RJ45 modular plug use on solid or stranded conductor cat6 cable. These modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear polycarbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear, and the contacts are 50 micron gold for optimum signal transmission.
- Support high band width up to 1000 Mbps under 550MHz transfer rate
- Compatible with cat6 shielded solid or stranded network cable.
- Trigeminal gold plated phosphor bronze contacts provides a fully contact with wire conductor and ensure excellent conductivity.
- Copper Alloy Shielded Shell protects your network from signal loss and electromagnetic interference, provides conductive path for grounding.
- Polycarbonate materials improve the toughness of the modular plug
Two-piece Design with Loading BarThe two-piece design enables the cable to quickly lock the position, which makes it easier to press the shielded modular plug.
Trigeminal Chip & 50 Micron Gold ContactsTrigeminal gold plated phosphor bronze contacts provides a fully contact with wire conductor and ensure excellent conductivity.
Copper Alloy Shielded ShellProtects your network from signal loss and electromagnetic interference, provides conductive path for grounding.
Robust ShrapnelPolycarbonate materials improve the toughness of the modular plug, ensure the modular plug shrapnel without breakage.
Cat6 RJ45 Shielded Modular Plug with Loading Bar 50 Pack
- 50 x Cat6 RJ45 Shielded Modular Plug
- 50 x Loading Bar
Cat6 RJ45 Shielded Modular Plug with Loading Bar 50 Pack - Specifications
|Product Type||Modular Plug||Connector||RJ45 Male|
|Cable Type||Cat6 STP||Data Rate Support||1000Base-T|
|Wire Gauge Supported||26AWG||Wiring Scheme||T568A & T568B|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)||Approvals||RoHS Compliant|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|