Cat6 Eth Patch Cable 2m Blue
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Volume Discounts: Applied at Checkout SAVE!
SAME DAY SHIPPING FOR ORDERS BEFORE 2PM WEEKDAYS*
Category 6 Gigabit Ethernet patch cable 2 meter.
Category 6 cables use thicker-gauge wire, increase shielding, and more twists per inch to reduce signal noise and interference. The tighter specifications guarantee that 100-meter runs of Category 6 are capable of 1000 Mbit/s transfer speeds. 10-Gigabit Ethernet speeds are achievable when reducing cable lengths to less than 50 meters.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable
- Low profile connector and boot
- Perfect for WAP’s or patching directly between switch and network devices
- RJ45 (8P8C) 50 micron gold plated plugs
- Cable Type: Cat 6 UTP
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 2m
- Colour: Blue
- Jacket Material: PVC
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- RoHS Compliant
|Unit Of Measure||ea|