Buy Cel Fi Go Mobile Repeater Kits For Remote Fixed Locations Outdoor Online in Australia
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Volume Discounts: Applied at Checkout SAVE!
SAME DAY SHIPPING FOR ORDERS BEFORE 2PM WEEKDAYS*
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Mobile Repeater Kit Fixed Remote Outdoor has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone for use on the Mobile Network.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater designed for Remote Sites in locations where mobile signal is very poor, Cel-Fi Go Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your desired location. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
Provides Coverage For Fixed Outdoor Applications
Simply install Cel-Fi GO mobile repeater and enjoy having great 3G or 4G mobile reception. No longer will you need to go without mobile signal. Your Cel-Fi GO is designed to improve the mobile coverage for all types of applications from cars to trucks, to farm machinery and caravans, all with only a change in antenna combinations.
Increases Mobile Data Speeds
Slow internet speeds on your mobile device are often caused by low signal. If you suffer from low signal on the go, you will be able to relate to the frustration of trying to access email or the internet. Cel-Fi GO will amplify the available LTE or HSPA mobile signal and increase your data speeds dramatically. Email, internet, video and social networking speeds can achieve up to 4 x improvement. Note: The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data (not calls) unless both the smart phone and the local network support Voice over LTE(VoLTE).
Your Cel-Fi GO Stationary version can be configured to improve the mobile coverage for many types of applications from Home, Office to Worksites.
Cel-Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Important Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
CEL-FI- GO Features:
- A solution approved by Mobile Carriers and meeting ACMA regulations
- Amplifies and disburses a Telstra 3G /HSPA/4G (LTE) mobile signal,boosting one frequency band at a time.
- Provides manual selection of 3G/4G or utilise the auto band selection.
- Once installed,Cel-Fi GO has Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitoring system path loss to deliver maximum gain up to 70dB.
- Provides a mobile coverage around the desired area.
- Rigid cast-aluminium casing with IP54 rating, suitable for adverse environments.
- Network-Safe protection that monitors mobile base stations in real time to ensure no interference with the normal function of the mobile network.
- Cel-Fi GO supports Bluetooth Connectivity or Micro USB connection to Nextivity’s Smartphone or PC WAVE App
- Intuitive WAVE App allows quick and easy installation by a trained technician.
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers Click Here
Cel-Fi GO will provide coverage for 20+ active users depending on the mobile network capacity in your area.
The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data if both the smart phone and the local network support VoLTE. You will need to check your smart phone to conirm it has VoLTE functionality.
Cel-Fi GO Stationary version will not boost in areas where the signal is already very strong. If the signal is better than -80dBm (3G) or -95dBm (4G) the mobile GO version will cease to boost to ensure a degraded level of service is not experienced.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category